This is a community for Cowboy Bebop Yaoi, Yuri, and Slash. This means that anything posted here contain homoerotic (male/male and female/female relationships) content. If these things offend you, or your parents are likely to come down on us like a ton of bricks, please do not join.
However, if this intrigues you very much indeed, do come and join us.
Here, you can post ideas on Bebop slashiness, fan fiction, art work, anything at all so long as it pertains to both Bebop and yaoi/yuri/slash.
We do ask that you abide by a few simple rules.
1. Be nice and polite. Please do express your own opinion, but do not flame. Flaming will not be tolerated.
2. Please us the lj-cut code for fics and pix. Not only will this avoid traffic on friends pages, but also allow people to decide whether or not they want to read the fic or see the pic.
----lj-cut works as follows (remove the spaces): < lj-cut > (YOUR WORK GOES HERE) < /lj-cut > If you want to give it a title, then you do this: < lj-cut text="TITLE" >(YOUR WORK GOES HERE)< /lj-cut >----
3. We accept all pairings, as long as its yaoi/yuri/slash. Het pairings are allowed, but only in a minor/secondary position. And of course, they must be Cowboy Bebop characters
4. Crossovers are acceptable, as long as Bebop characters have a prominent role and are involved somehow in a slash relationship ie. Spike/Vash the Stampede (Trigun) is acceptable, but you could also do Jet/Spike and Vash/Wolfwood.
5. Our ratings acceptance is: all for fan fiction, and up to R for artwork. If you do want to advertise NC-17 work, then Please tell the members what pairing you are doing and warn them of any content that could offend.
6. Net speak is a no-no. If you want to w00t, do it l8tr, and where we can’t see it.
7. Same goes for quizzes. You can advertise Cowboy Bebop quizzes, but do not post your own results so you can preen about how wonderful it is that you’re just like Ein. ;-)
8. Do not post any work claiming it as your own.
9. Nor can you post any work that is not your own without the creator’s permission, even if you tell us it isn’t your own. This goes especially for Japanese fan art. You can, however, make recommendations and include the link.
10. Above all: HAVE FUN!
The mods will post challenges on a regular basis. We will not time-lock the period in which the response have to be posted, and you’ll be able to find all challenges in the memories under ‘Challenges’. We will also add the fics and pix to memories, categorised appropriately.
When posting a work (fic or art) be sure to use the following before the lj-cut.
Title: Rating: Pairing(s): Warnings: (such as non-consensual acts, etc.) Disclaimer: (for any crossover work)